Go big or go home! Casino guests are there for more than games of chance—it’s an experience with dining, shopping and entertainment. They expect something more than a typical night out, and decor can make all the difference. From dazzling lights to holiday displays that have a major “wow” factor, the way you deck the halls year-round and for special occasions attracts guests and keeps them engaged. With high-impact casino decor, everyone wins. Here are some ways our casino clients are making a splash.
Bright Ideas—Year-Round Casino Lighting Features
Outdoor lighting welcomes guests into your casino and shows them they’re about to experience something special. For example, trees decked in sophisticated white lights offer a year-round festive feel. And, strategically placed LED landscape lighting provides ambiance and improves safety. Today’s color-changing fixtures allow you to control the hue and effect with an app, so you can switch up colors for holidays and celebrations—or any time.
Indoor light displays can include creating special effects behind bar areas or along the walls of dining rooms—waterfall lights, sultry glowing lights, and even multi-colored dancing lights that say, “Let’s have some fun!” Lighting sets the tone, to be sure. And because casinos are often a special-occasion place for guests, the professional decor is even more important than everyday restaurants or shopping plazas they might frequent. Our point is: Make a statement.
Holidays at the Casino
You want the type of holiday decor that causes guests to stop, take pictures—and share. We’re talking about Instagram-worthy displays that get talked about. (This works well to bring more guests in the door, too.) Be the venue that keeps holiday decor fresh and stays on the cutting edge of the latest holiday designs. Here are some of the latest features Neave Management has installed at casino properties.
- Centerpiece wreaths: Large-scale, decorated wreaths can serve as an anchor.
- Festive garland: Lit roping can line escalators and grace elegant stairway banisters, along with being strung over entryways and other key spaces.
- Oversized ornaments: Giant, glitzy ornament arrangements add a serious pop of holiday color to an interior display and can serve as a picture-perfect backdrop.
- The statement tree: Some are traditional and decked with white lights, others are modern and architectural, and you’ve got your red-and-green Christmas and those lit with multicolored bulbs. Custom holiday trees are a decor staple.
- Creative displays: No two holiday decor displays that Neave Management creates are alike. Choose from an extensive selection of showcase holiday features, from large, lit gift boxes and life-sized toy soldiers, to snowmen and grand, high-back seats large enough for a couple to sit for a picture. Ask us about all of the options!
Make a Memorable Impression
Our full-service decorating team creates custom-designed displays that are professionally installed and can include all service, maintenance, take-down, storage and restoration. This way, you can focus on serving your casino guests and leave the special effects to us.
Neave Decor handles holiday lighting and decorations, and we also do events, weddings, seasonal decor, parties and more. Our work has been spotlighted on the Ellen DeGeneres Show and earned national magazine and newspaper attention. Give us a call any time at 914-271-7996 in Westchester, 845-463-0592 in Hudson Valley, 203-212-4800 in Connecticut, 212-368-9954 in New York City, and 201-591-4570 in New Jersey. Or, fill out this simple form and we’ll get in touch with you.