When winter gives you the cold shoulder, the Neave Group Snow & Ice Management team is there to warm you with the comfort of the best commercial snow removal and ice management services in the area. Keep your entrance ways and walkways safely clear of hazards while ensuring the safety of your loyal customers and dedicated employees. Our service providers are equipped to handle any scale of commercial property with unparalleled service offerings.
There are more than 30,000 slip and falls related to snow and ice each year. Neave Group Snow & Ice Management brings you an experienced team of professionals that are trained in-house to ensure that they attain the highest standards of excellence in customer service. As an ISO 9001 / SN 9001 certified, Avetta-approved and insured member of the Accredited Snow Contractors Association (ASCA), we help reduce liability.
Your program with Neave begins with a thorough inspection of your commercial property. One of our highly trained snow removal company technicians will visit you and survey the entire scope of your outdoor space, identifying potential hazard zones while also conversing with your property managers to familiarize themselves with key problem areas. Understanding the area is important to us so that we can systemically identify what your situation is and create an efficient and effective solution.
Professional Snow & Ice Management Company Plans
Our services are offered on a scheduled, per-push or per-event basis and you can choose whichever method is best suited for you and your commercial property. You’ll be able to build a winter weather action plan with our staffers by selecting from a wide variety of management services including:
- Snow stacking – Our snow plowing and staffers relocate snow on your property and stack it in the desired location such as the corner of the parking lot.
- Snow hauling – Snow is removed from your property and taken off-site.
- Roof Snow and Ice Removal – We will perform a full roof snow removal services on a scheduled or per-push basis to proactively prevent property damage from the weight of accumulated snow and ice.
- Sidewalk, Ramp and Walkway Clearing – We will keep your property safe by providing safe passage on all high transit areas for your customers, clients, and employees.
- Bulk Anti-Ice Liquid and Salting Supply – We also offer mass quantities of de-icing and ice fighting agents at a fantastic value that your own maintenance crews can administer.
Don’t let mother nature take control of your commercial property when the climate is at its most destructive.
Contact us today online or give us a call at (845) 463-0592 for Hudson Valley, (914) 271-7996 for Westchester, (203) 212-4800 for Connecticut, or (201) 591-4570 for New Jersey businesses!