Here at Neave we are on a perpetual journey to excellence and providing world class services to all clients, both external and internal. Our Core Values, CLIENTS, will be our guide…
- ( C ) CLARITY: We are always clear about our intent with each other, our partners and our clients. We know that clarity is a critical part of communication and equally as critical as listening! That is why we always listen intently. Listening and communicating clearly are the most critical things we do each day. We respond consistently and quickly to each other, our clients and our industry partners (subs and Vendors). Without CLARITY it is nearly impossible to achieve any of our other core values. Clarity is where it all starts…
- ( L ) LEADERSHIP: Leadership isn’t being the boss. It is being of service to others. A good leader has personality, courage, clear vision with ambition to succeed and above all humility. WE ARE LEADERS in all businesses we participate in because we are always striving to be the best AT WHAT WE DO by leading with integrity, humility and a desire to serve others.
- ( I ) IMPROVEMENT: Constant improvement is a result of living our six core values. With them we are efficient and profitable in all we do! We are always looking for ways to improve individually as well as an organization. We strive to improve by innovating, finding new, unique and better ways to deliver world class design, services and products more profitably, while achieving better results with less work. We eagerly try new things to improve our performance which differentiates ourselves in the marketplace. We are creative problem solvers, have a can-do attitude, and overcome obstacles with ingenuity. Think harder, work smarter!
- ( E ) ENGAGED: We stay engaged with each other, our families, clients, vendors and communities. Being engaged means having one’s full attention, care and commitment. When you are engaged you give full attention to the words, nuances, and the unspoken meaning of what is being communicated. You also communicate what someone must hear and not what they want to hear. You communicate what you need, what you can and cannot commit to in an un-emotional and sincere way. There is no room for assuming or leading others to make their own assumptions. Being engaged is being honest and saying it straight.
- ( N ) KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge is power and we are knowledgeable people that strive to learn something every day. That is why we measure, monitor and act on our core business metrics. We gain knowledge through training, experience and education, by seeking, perceiving, discovering and learning.
Training and documenting our core business practices and processes is part of who we are and ultimately makes us great. Without KNOWLEDGE our other core values are not possible.
- ( T ) TRUST: We can rely on each other to do what we say we will do because of our integrity and desire to do what is right. Our clients can rely on us to get the job done, every time, the way we said it would. Trust is hard to earn, easy to lose, and often impossible to win back once lost. That is why we
always tell the truth, do it right the first time, and never make excuses for our actions or results. Never should we allow ourselves to fall into a position where there is a sacrifice of integrity or place each other, our clients, or partners in a position to do the same. We do what is right, even when no one is looking.
- ( S ) SAFETY: We take safety very seriously and want every employee to go home the same way that they came to work. Safety is not expensive, it is priceless. Safety is a state of mind and as simple as ABC… Always Be Careful! Our other core values can only be achieved If SAFETY is the most important value.
We embrace and embody our values in everything we do and hold ourselves and each other accountable to them. Our CLIENTS give us the opportunity to work together and take care of our families and can never be taken for granted. In keeping with our CORE VALUES, we will grow as a company but more importantly as individuals making a positive impact on our families and communities.